joi, 4 decembrie 2008

Englishly Speakin'

Ciao a Tutti!

Though there already quite a bunch of Readers for myBlog ( 2= my daughter + my niece) i told myself, why not using English Language, I still have a chance to get some more audience .

However in the very moment I started to write, I asked myself, what should I say here?What was I supposed to transmitt here?

I am not sure if every Blogger felt this : you have a wholla lottta ideas , and when you start to put em down, they just disappear.

Sorry guys that is all for today, I have to work hard 4 my money . Astalavista babies.

2 comentarii:

Razvan spunea...

yep, it's hard to say(or write)something about nothing...a lot of people have tried.carry on, I think someone can win Nobel prize if can say something about nothing...

razvan

Radu spunea...

Uite ca sunt sunt 3 cititori.

Radu